In this video I will be showing you some of the post processing options in the Enrich add-on.
The Enrich add-on comes with a wide variety of post production options to allow you to add effects just as you want. Every setting is divided into boxes which can be accessed separately. The Enrich add-on also comes with two interface options: ‘Simple’ for quick effects and beginner friendly, ‘Advanced’ for serious control over all the effects.
The Settings provided in the add-on:
- Color Correction: This includes all the basic color correction options such as Brightness/Constrast, Color Balance, Sharpen/Soften and even more
- Exposure/Gamma: This box includes the Exposure and Gamma settings of the scene. It affects all the images in the scene.
- Temperature: This box allows you to control the warmth or coolness of colors in the scene.
- Tint: This box includes all the settings that you need to add some tint in the render. It is divided for both Foreground and Background colors.
- Mist: This box includes all the settings to control the mist in your scene. You can change the contrast of the ‘Z Depth’ map and also change the mist color.
- Defocus: This box includes the settings to defocus some parts of the image in the background.
- Lens Effects: This box allows you to add effects like lens distortion and chromatic abberation.
- Vignette: This box allows you to add Vignette and control its blur, size, location, etc.
- Cinematic Border: Addes a black border on top and bottom of image of a certain height.
- Split View: Allows you to have a comparison between raw and composited render.
- Save Image: Provides you with options to Save you composited image.