In this video I will be showing you how to setup syncing feature in the Kaleidoscope add-on.The Syncing feature of the Kaleidoscope add-on allows you to sync your saved palettes and values among all your devices with Kaleidoscope add-on.
To setup syncing with Kaleidoscope add-on:
- Register with a Cloud Storage service (Eg. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc). Download their Desktop app and Install it.
- There should now be a folder created by that app. If you put any file in that folder, it will get synced automatically with your cloud storage.
- the User Preferences of the Kaleidoscope add-on, select the Path to Sync as the path of the folder created by the app you installed.
- Kaleidocope will automatically save your settings and use that folder for syncing.
If you want to retrive the files from other machine:
- Download and install the same desktop app of the Cloud Storage service.
- In the User Preferenced of the Kaleidoscope add-on, select Path to Sync as the path of the folder created by the app you installed.
- Kaledioscope will automatically get the palettes and values saved in that directory.
General Folder Structure Followed by the add-on:
-Folder you choose:
- all your palettes
- all your values