In this video I will be showing you all the User Preferences Setting of the Kaleidoscope add-on in Blender.There are a few settings that come with the Kaleidoscope add-on which are other utitility options to improve your experience.
User Preferences options:
- Import Files button:This option would allow you to install a .zip or .kal file in the add-on. It can be used to install the previously exported files as well.
- Export Files button:This option would allow you to export a .zip or .kal file which holds all your saved palettes and values to a specified directory. It can be used as a backup in case you delete some of your files later.
- Path to Sync:This option allows you to select the path where you would want to sync your saved palettes and values. To understand how to setup syncing, watch this article.
- Check for Kaleidoscope update button:This button would allow you to check and install Kaleidoscope add-on updates automatically.
- Donate Section:This section provides credits to me and how you can support me.